Silent Film Wiki is a collaborative encyclopedia for everything related to Silent Films and the people who created them. The wiki format allows anyone to create or edit any article, so we can all work together to create a comprehensive database for silent film fans. Check out the Help pages to get started!
| Today on Silent Film Wiki
- February 3 • Natacha Rambova: Natacha Rambova (January 19, 1897 – June 5, 1966) was a silent film costumer, set designer, and artistic director. Most of her best known work was with silent film actress Alla Nazimova. Later in life she worked as a mildly successful fashion designer and Egyptologist. She is best known for her marriage to Rudolph Valentino, where her control over his career and films created controversy.
Quality articles are examples of our very best work on Silent Film Wiki, nominated and voted on by contributors. The latest articles to be awarded Quality status are:
- 'All Month Buster Keaton Screenings at the Silent Movie Theatre
- 7 Secrets starring Mary Pickford on TCM
- 16 Charlie Chaplin marathon on TCM]
- 20 Forget the Talkies turns a year old
- 20 Harold Lloyd Marathon on TCM
- 5 In Old San Francisco starring Anna May Wong on TCM
- 17 Othelle starring Lya de Putti on TCM
- 25 The Big Parade starring John Gilbert, Renee Adoree, and Karl Dane on TCM
- 31 The White Sister starring Lillian Gish on TCM